Saying YES to Air Cadets:
If you would like to sign up or check us out:
You have an opportunity to have fun while acquiring new skills.
Who Can join?
- 12 to 18 years old
- Interested in the Air Cadet Organizations
- Parental/guardian permission
How do I join?
- You can go to the Air cadet office and receive a recruiting package from the Administration Officer. (Thursday Nights only, during Sept-June)
- In addition to the forms you will need to bring the following items:
- Provincial Health Care Card
- Government Issue Identification
- (A photocopy of both will be made and kept on file for the entirety of the cadet's career)
If you do not have either or both of these items please speak with the Administration Officer as there may be an alternatives.